Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 1

We flew into Ecuador today! Theo and I woke up at 6 in the am to get to LAX by 8, boarded our plane at 11:45am and arrived in Quito at 11:15pm. The altitude sickness immediately got me, despite taking those altitude sickness pills. I puked the second I set foot in the airport. Public vomiting, not fun. Other than that, the trip was delightful. Theo and I watched a few episodes of Always Sunny in Philadelphia and East Bound and Down. Funny shit. We also cuddled and napped. Courtney's roommate, Ashley, picked us up at the airport because Connor and Courtney's flight got delayed and they wouldn't be coming home till later. Courtney's place is sooo niice! Its really big and it has a great view of the city and mountains. Theo and I are sharing the master bedroom that is currently empty. We have our own bathroom and shower but we have to share a twin bed that seems to be extra skinny. As of yet, neither of us have fallen off.

No comments:

Post a Comment